Please click on the Right side links to browse the General Announcements.
February 15 – 18, 2018
1. LENTEN SACRIFICE ENVELOPES (Brown Envelopes) are distributed during the Season of Lent to support the Poor and the needy. Please collect these envelopes and return it with your contributions, on or before Good Friday, 30th March.
2. SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION - During the season Lent, there will be confessions on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from 7 pm to 8 pm in the Main Church.
3. STATIONS OF THE CROSS – devotional prayer in English on Fridays, after the 10.00 AM Mass at the Parish Ground and at 2:00 pm in the Main Church. All are welcome.
4. ST ANTHONY’S TABLE - the poor of St Anthony (POSA) sets up inside Our Lady of Arabia Hall “St Anthony’s Table” with free food for those who are in need and in response to the season of Lent as corporal works of mercy, it will be from 10am to 3pm.
Anyone can bring any staple foods/groceries/water/ fruits or any food that you want to share in this season of Lent. St Anthony’s Table will be inaugurated on Friday after the 10am Mass and will continue every Friday.
6. 21st February (Wednesday) – there will be a conference by the Eucharistein Community conducted by Father Nicolas Buttet along with 10 brothers & sisters. The conference will start with 6pm mass at the Sacraments Chapel and the Conference at the Seraphic Hall. Everyone is invited.
7. 23rd February (Friday) - the celebration of the WORLD MARRIAGE DAY organized by the Family Ministry. The 10:00 am mass will be dedicated to the married couples. All couples are encouraged to attend this mass.
8. 24th February (Saturday) - will be the training for New Altar Servers at 5:00 pm in the Main church. Registration forms and details are available at the parish office.